This new and improved shape provides a more realistic flying fish wing, as it is patterned off of the actual fish!
See Printed Scale Wings for an example of how they look on a 9" lure -these are the same size and shape!
- These wings are ALMOST 6 inches long. When you fold the inner curve over, you will have a wing that is just over 5" long. This size is appropriate for 7" to 9" lures.
- The curved end is shaped so the inner fold does not 'stick out' past the outer wing, but provides enough to tie on and keep it stable.
- You can canter the wing up if you wish, or leave the top straight edge level with the lure skirts. It will run well either way.
- They are 4mil hologram material with an embossed scale pattern.
- Photos show wings laid on white background; colors change in the light due to the nature of hologram material, and we have tried to show a few angles so you see the effect.
- Please be sure to select whether you want JUST the wings, or want them added to any of our lures that you have purchased.